work with us
OPEN POSITIONS: administrative ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE
Heal Yourself LLC is an online marketing and education business that helps makers, healers, and mystics authentically market and sell their work.
Our current team is small but essential in helping me, Sarah M. Chappell, to run our company. Every position is critical and everyone’s input is valued. Most importantly, our company culture is rooted in personal integrity, progress not perfection, aiming for equity, and laughing our a**es off (yes, I curse).
We’re looking for a part-time assistant to join our team and take the lead on a variety of tasks including inbox management, scheduling, Facebook Group management, and supporting our diverse and growing customer community in achieving their goals. This person will be responsible for specific metrics and key performance indicators, and report directly to the founder and business manager.
This position is local to Asheville but a remote opportunity may be available for the right candidate.You will be able to do the majority of your work from home, but will have in-person meetings in the future (safety first!) and specific deadlines that must be met throughout the week. You should have your own laptop computer, reliable internet connection, and a smartphone with a data plan.
This is an employee position for 10+ hours per week with the opportunity for growth upon ongoing review. Training starts at $15 per hour for the first 90 days, after which time you may be eligible for a performance-based raise and an increase in hours.
The ideal person for this position is:
1. A Relationship Builder. You enjoy interacting with new people (you don’t even know what a “stranger” is!), don’t shy away from challenging conversations, and thrive when you get to fully support people in bringing their dreams into reality.
2. Self-directed. You take initiative, problem-solve, meet all the deadlines, and get your tasks done without lots of supervision, but still know when to properly check in and ask for help.
3. Results-Driven. You are efficient and enjoy getting things done quickly without details being missed! This is not about saying busy; it’s about delivering RESULTS for our community.
4. A Team Player. You communicate effectively, enjoy working with others to bring projects to life, and carry your own weight with a project while still having fun!
5. Detail-Oriented. You spot problems before anyone knows they exist and deliver exceptional work.
6. Coachable. You acknowledge there is a learning curve when you start any new job and check your ego at the door. We are here to help you transition smoothly. Know-it-alls need not apply.
7. Comfortable with technology. You can dive into a new software and just “figure it out”. We use many online systems to keep our company up and running, and you must be comfortable with social media, computer software systems, and processes.
8. A Swiss-Army Knife. You have a mindset to always improve, are excited by taking on new challenges, filling gaps, and rising to the occasion. At times during the year, this role will be fast-paced, with quick turn arounds on projects.
Ready to apply? Visit this link to complete your application.
Applications submitted by other means will not be considered.
You will be notified via email if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, we will keep your application for consideration in the future. Thank you.